Format & Call Letters
Sports Radio - WYKT FM
105.5 The Ticket is your #1 Radio Station For Local And National Sports.
We're the area's only 24/7 Sports Station. As well we're proud of providing you with local High School sports coverage.
105.5 The Ticket is #1 for reaching Men 18+.
105.5 The Ticket mixes today's top syndicated sports personalities, along with the very best local sports talk hosts for a unique mixture of hot sports opinion.
105.5 The Ticket is where sports fans come first. Since we're passionate our sports fans are too. The 105.5 The Ticket format has the most loyal listeners of any format. We have affluent fans that love to debate and discuss sports. Get the day's top sports stories on 105.5 The Ticket.
105.5 The Ticket listeners love debating the top stories in sports, getting behind a behind-the-scenes look at the life of popular athletes, and listen to get an in-depth look at sports players, teams, personalities, and much more. 105.5 The Ticket features top-quality original shows and exclusive programming to connect fans with their favorite sports, teams, and players. We also engage passionate fans who stay connected to their schools through sports.
105.5 The Ticket is targeted to reach affluent men 35+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
105.5 The Ticket Features The Best In Sports Programming.
105.5 The Ticket has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 105.5 The Ticket targets men 25+.
- Almost 25% of Sports listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 20% of Sports listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Sports listeners in America are adults 65+.
- Over 20% of Sports listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Almost 20% of Sports listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
Gender: 105.5 The Ticket targets men. Male: 90% Female: 10%
Household Income: Sports listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 48% of Sports listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Sports listeners in America have an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Almost 25% of Sports listeners in America have an income of$25,000 - $49,999.
- Almost 70% of Sports listeners in America have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: 105.5 The Ticket listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are also employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: 105.5 The Ticket listeners are well educated
.- Over 45% are College graduates.
- Over 30% have attended community college.
- Over 20% have a high school diploma.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with 105.5 The Ticket.
105.5 The Ticket targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years.
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
105.5 The Ticket targets listeners with purchasing power.
105.5 The Ticket Listeners Are Active Consumers
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras
-Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men's and women's clothing, infant and children's clothing, men's and woman's shoes, and accessories.
Investments: 105.5 The Ticket targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 105.5 The Ticket attracts listeners actively participate in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, and attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
105.5 The Ticket has wide appeal to consumers who have huge disposable income!
105.5 The Ticket has committed to super-serving the community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
At 105.5 The Ticket we love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
105.5 The Ticket is extremely proud of its commitment to the community radio station that actively supports hundreds of worthwhile causes.
105.5 The Ticket Is Built For Advertisers
105.5 The Ticket is unique among other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to 105.5 The Ticket differently.
105.5 The Ticket is a high-impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest from sports events and stories. 105.5 The Ticket listeners are actively listening to get the information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on105.5 The Ticket.
105.5 The Ticket is a great investment and delivers the very best results for your business.
105.5 The Ticket Schedule Weekday Schedule
5 AM - 8 AM Clay Travis Outkick The Coverage
8 AM - 11 AM The Dan Patrick Show
11 AM - 2 PM The Herd With Colin Cowerd Show
2 PM - 5 PM The Doug Gottlieb Show
5 PM - 7 PM Steve Gorman Sports!
7 PM - 10 PM Jt The Brick With Tomm Looney
10 PM - 1 AM The Jason Smith Show
1 AM - 5 AM The Ben Maller Show
105.5 The Ticket Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here