Format & Call Letters
Today's New Country - WXNU FM
X Country 106.5 plays the hottest Country music artists in America today.
X Country 106.5 is the top station in the market for Adults 25-54 and Females 35 -44.
The Country Music format year to year remains one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Great artist, great songs! X Country 106.5 listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Darius Rucker, Brothers Osborne, Old Dominion, Chris Young, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney, Maren Morris, Josh Turner, Carly Pearce, Lady Antebellum and many more.
Wake up to Bill & Allison and the X Country Morning Show, weekday mornings from 6 AM to 9 AM with Today's New Country on X Country 106.5.
X Country 106.5 Country music format has become very popular at work choice for listeners.
X Country 106.5 allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
X Country 106.5has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: X Country 106.5 targets Affluent consumers in the 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: X Country 106.5 has more.females listening than males.
Occupation: X Country 106.5 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers, or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: X Country 106.5 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: X Country 106.5 listeners are well educated. The majority of X Country 106.5 listeners have attended or completed college or more.
Investments: X Country 106.5 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: X Country 106.5 attracts listeners who actively participate in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, and attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with X Country 106.5.
X Country 106.5 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
X Country 106.5 targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
The X Country 106.5 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
X Country 106.5 Listeners Have Purchasing Power
X Country 106.5 targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo), and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men's and women's clothing, infant and children's clothing, men's and woman's shoes, and accessories.
X Country 106.5 is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an active audience in their prime purchasing years.
Here's Why X Country 106.5 Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Get more customers and get more sales with X Country 106.5.
X Country 106.5 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here